So I just spent the last two months traveling with six of my best friends around north India. What an experience. Can I just say that India is one the most crazy and fascinating places ever!
I loved it to pieces. Don’t get me wrong, we struggled. But God is faithful.
- Its a normal thing to step in cow shit.
- I lost 6-7 kg.
- I threw up on a temple. (embarrassing)
- saw four dead bodies.
- taught a few dance classes. A Mexican dance that turned totally bollywood. Oh those hips certainly do not lie.
- got my nose pierced for 150 rupees. (about three bucks)
- went on a eight day trek up the Himalayan mountains(80+km) with a twisted ankle. (only by Gods grace)
- spent two weeks in Varanasi. One of the most holiest cities in the world.
- went on four Indian night trains.
- drank a shit load of chai.
And so many more super crazy/cool experinces. The Lord is incredible.
ps. next step Scotland.